Sunday, October 3, 2010

My first pair of manolo blahnik shoes

I love manolo blahnik shoes,When I last year in Italy bought a pair of manolo blahnik shoes,i fall in love with it.i was shocked by it’s amzing design,i can find no words to describe it’s beauty .i can still remember the first pair.it’s a blue one.the manolo blahnik something blue.

I have seen this pair in the movie “sex and the city”.and drems to have one pair myself all the time.but the high price nearlly killed me ,i can not afford to buy it.with 3 months hard work and saving ,i finaly have that much money .i come the the manolo blahnik store and buys one for my self.it’s such a great thing the monment when i get it.i can still remember the good feelings .

many years pasted ,i never lose my passion with the manolo blahnik shoes.i am so addicted to it.it’s just like drugs to me ,hahaa.

so i decide to creat this Blog to share my manolo blahnik shoes with other manolo blahnik lovers,to find someone who have the same passion with it.oh!!!nearly forgot to share the pic of my first pair manolo blahnik shoes with you.

homepage :http://www.manoloblahnik-heels.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment